De-stress and relax on one of the many clean beaches with warm clear water

We Have Let 2 Buy Homes in Cyprus Available For You! Flexible Interest Free Payment Terms.

If you have ever thought about how to invest your savings and how nice it would be to own a holiday home but have been put off by costs why not have both with buying a holiday home in Cyprus  We can help you!.

We specialise in helping local and international residents become homeowners and holiday homeowners through our Let 2 Buy Finance Programme. This means there are no banks involved before you can move in!

If you don´t have the funds available, or cannot commit to a loan requiring a large deposit and high interest rates, that is ok! Let 2 Buy Cyprus offers great homes in all locations throughout Cyprus with interest free deposits payed over 24 or 36 months.

You are not renting the property and you have no Landlord, you are buying the property with every monthly payment without interest.

Want to know when the best properties hit the market?

Sign up now to see Cyprus homes With Let 2 Buy!

What Type Of Homes Are Available With Let 2 Buy?

We are a local company that offers properties to any buyer that has the ability to pay a monthly payment comparable to rent.

The types of homes we tend to offer on our Cyprus Let 2 Buy  Home Programme include…

  • Studios
  • 2 bedroom – 4 bedroom + villas  with and without pools

    Enjoy an early morning swim to start your day
  • Apartments with and without pools
  • Village and town houses

Each home is different, so there’s definitely the perfect home out there for you.

Advantages for Seller

  1. It is FREE
  2. Sellers get their asking price
  3. Sellers receive instant cash flow
  4. Process is FAST

Advantages for Buyer

  1. The buyer does NOT require a 20% deposit
  2. The 20% is INTEREST FREE and comes directly off the price of the housel
  3. Buyer can move in IMMEDIATELY

Still have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions Page →

How Does Our Programme Work?

To purchase a property in Cyprus, Banks require a 20% deposit as do many international banks funding a mortgage for a second home.

This is a barrier for many people.

If the seller is willing to accept the first 20% of the property value over 24 months (36 months for properties over €250 000) the buyer can secure a mortgage for the remaining 80%

A benefit for the seller includes securing their asking price without paying Real Estate agent fees, it is FREE for the seller

One of the benefits for the buyer is the ability to start buying a property and move in without having to put down a 20% deposit

Every closing is handled by a licensed Solicitor, just like any other real estate transaction. So you can rest assured that everything is handled professionally.


Step 1: Submit your info on this website to let us know the type of property you’re looking for.

Step 2: We’ll send you details of properties that meet your criteria.

Step 3: We arrange for you to view the property.

Step 4: You sign the contract and move in.


Step 1: Fill in the form with the properties details

Step 2: We contact you and confirm the details

Step 3: We advertise your property and inform our buyers

Step 4: A buyer agrees, the contract is signed

The process is open and transparent. The legal contract is written to safeguard the rights of the seller and the buyer. The SELLER pays nothing for this service, the BUYER only pays €5000 at the time of signing the contract. Home ownership and the title deeds are only exchanged upon the SELLER receiving the final payment.

The BUYER is responsible for any maintenance, upkeep or repairs.

START below and see our available Homes in Cyprus!

Click here to learn more about how we help people like you
become homeowners in Cyprus ››